Caribbean Latin & Modern Fusion
Nydia Padilla-Rodriguez, Instructor
Mondays, 5:30-6:30 pm
Experience the Latin flavor and fusion of African, Taino Arawak, and Spanish influences of Caribbean dance.
Dance attire for these classes:
- Footless or convertible tights OR pants OR shorts
- Solid colored leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid colored t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back
- No excessive jewelry
Fee: $10 registration fee; $504* tuition. $252 if enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein (only one dance class or FUNdamentals class qualifies for discounted class rate). First class is already discounted 50%, so additional classes will be discounted 50% of full tuition. 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
(Fees are as of Fall 2021.)
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.