Samantha Watson, Instructor
Wednesdays, 5:15-6:00 pm - online & combined with Ballet I
Saturdays, 10:00-10:45 am - online
Note: This class is now being offered virtually. Online instruction with Hochstein is easy! To find out more about the technical requirements, click here.
This class is designed to foster interest in pursuing more advanced ballet technique. Children will learn introductory ballet technique as well as body awareness and movement exploration through age appropriate games and exercises.
Dance attire for this class:
- Pink footed tights (usually recommended for females)
- OR black footed tights (usually recommended for males)
- Light pink, light blue or light purple leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- Sheer light-colored skirt permitted
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
Dance Fees: $10 registration fee; $504* yearly tuition, payable in quarterly installments of $126. Students enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein qualify for a reduced fee of $7 for one Children’s Dance or Music FUNdamentals class ($252 per yearly tuition). (Fees are as of Fall 2020.)
DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or other dance styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, other dance styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.