Samantha Watson, Instructor
Wednesdays, 5:15-6:00 pm
Saturdays, 10:15-11:00 am
This class is designed to foster interest in pursuing more advanced ballet technique. Children will learn introductory ballet technique as well as body awareness and movement exploration through age appropriate games and exercises.
Dance attire for this class:
- Pink footed tights (usually recommended for females)
- OR black footed tights (usually recommended for males)
- Light pink, light blue or light purple leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- Sheer light-colored skirt permitted
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
Dance Fees: $10 registration fee; $504* tuition. $252 if enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein (only one dance class or FUNdamentals class qualifies for discounted class rate). First class is already discounted 50%, so additional classes will be discounted 50% of full tuition. 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
(Fees are as of Fall 2021)
DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or other dance styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, other dance styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.