Here are some of the many organizations who contract and/or partner with Hochstein!
- Alzheimer’s Association, Rochester & Finger Lakes Region
- CDS Monarch
- Chili Senior Center
- City of Rochester
- Cobblestone School
- Downtown Presbyterian Church
- Eastman Community Music School
- Eastman School of Music
- Episcopal SeniorLife Communities
- Gateways Music Festival
- Happiness House
- High Falls Business Association
- Hillside Family of Agencies
- Legacy Senior Living Communities
- Lifetime Assistance
- Monroe Community Hospital
- Pittsford Central School District
- Rochester City School District
- Rochester Flute Association
- Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra
- Trinity Montessori School
- Warrior Salute Program
- Webster Recreation Center
ROCMusic – Hochstein is the administrative home of this mostly grant-funded partnership, providing free after-school lessons and training in mostly string instruments and classical music.
Making Music, Making Strides – a fully grant-funded partnership with the city branches of the YMCA to bring Pre-K children to Hochstein for free music classes.
There are also many group homes and other agencies serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, the elderly, and children with learning disabilities.
List as of November 2020