Samantha Watson, Instructor
Wednesdays, 4:15-5:00 pm - pending enrollment
Saturdays, 9:00-9:45 am - IN PERSON starting 11/14/20
Children will have a blast (and blow off steam!) in this fun introduction to the world of ballet and creative dance! Through the use of games and songs, our Mini-Dancers will learn the names of arm and leg positions, as well as movements such as tendu, plié, relevé, and passé.
Dance attire for this class:
- Pink footed tights (usually recommended for females)
- OR black footed tights (usually recommended for males)
- Light pink, light blue or light purple leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- Sheer light-colored skirt permitted
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
Dance Fees: $10 registration fee; $378* yearly tuition (prorated), payable in three quarterly installments of $126. Students enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein qualify for a reduced fee of $7. for one Children’s Dance or Music FUNdamentals class ($189 per yearly tuition, payable in three quarterly installments of $63). (Fees are as of Fall 2020.)
DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or other dance styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, other dance styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.