Para leer más sobre la asistencia para la matrícula y ver la solicitud, consulte el cuadro a la derecha de esta página.
The Hochstein community welcomes students of all ages and abilities. We believe in the importance of providing access to artistic opportunities for all who wish to pursue them, regardless of financial circumstances. We welcome you.
Hochstein’s tuition assistance program is an essential part of our mission to provide access to all of our programs in music, dance, and therapeutic arts. When considering eligibility for assistance, we take into account household income, household size, and extenuating circumstances.
Although we cannot guarantee that all applications for tuition assistance will be granted – if you, or members of your family, are in need – we encourage you to apply.
A few guidelines for the application process:
- Please include all pertinent income verification (listed on page 2 of the application)
- Be sure to check the list for all forms of income and/or subsidy that are at play with members of your household.
- Applications that do not have documentation included, or are incomplete, will not be accepted.
- Please make sure you double check your application before submission. Hochstein reserves the right to cancel any registration appointment if the tuition assistance application is incomplete or does not include required documentation.
- Please note: As a general rule, Hochstein does not provide assistance for more than one individual lesson per student; exceptions to this policy will require prior approval by the Assistant Director/Dean.
Applications should be returned to our Front Office* with requested documentation, either with Priority Registration requests or prior to registration appointments. If you have any questions about how to proceed with your application, please call 585.454.4596. We want to hear from you and we want to help.
Our community is waiting for you – your unique interests, talents, and voice. Discover the power of possibilities. Discover Hochstein!
Gary L. Palmer
Assistant Director and Dean
* Applications can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
The Hochstein School
Attn: Front Office
50N. Plymouth Ave.
Rochester, NY 14614
The Tuition Assistance/Need-Based Scholarship Program at Hochstein is made possible through individual, foundation, and corporate support. We are grateful to those who believe in our mission and continue to support our work. Additional assistance designated for minority youth is provided by the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature.