Samantha Watson, Instructor
Wednesdays, 6:15-7:15 pm - pending enrollment
Saturdays, 11:00 am-12:00 pm - IN PERSON starting 11/14/20
Develop coordination, grace, musicality, flexibility, and balance in this sequential program. Basic ballet technique and vocabulary will be introduced as well as barre work, adagio and allegro movements, and dancing in unison.
Dance attire for these classes:
- Pink footed tights (usually recommended for females)
- OR black footed tights (usually recommended for males)
- Solid colored leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
- No footless tights or leotards with skirts
Dance Fees: $10 registration fee; $378* yearly tuition (prorated), payable in three quarterly installments of $126. Students enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein qualify for a reduced fee of $7. for one Children’s Dance or Music FUNdamentals class ($189 per yearly tuition, payable in three quarterly installments of $63). (Fees are as of Fall 2020.)
DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or other dance styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, other dance styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.