Vanessa Watters, Instructor
Wednesdays, 6:00-6:45 pm
Saturdays, 11:00 am-12:00 pm
Develop coordination, grace, musicality, flexibility, and balance in this sequential program. Basic ballet technique and vocabulary will be introduced as well as barre work, adagio and allegro movements, and dancing in unison.
Dance attire for these classes:
- Pink OR black footed tights
- Light pink, light blue or light purple leotard OR solid light or white t-shirt
- Sheer light-colored skirt permitted
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
Fee: $10 registration fee; $540* tuition, payable in quarterly installments of $135. $288 ($72 per quarter) if enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein (only one dance class or FUNdamentals class qualifies for discounted class rate). First class is already discounted 50%, so additional classes will be discounted 50% of full tuition. 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee. (Fees are as of Fall 2022.)
Please note that tuition will be prorated accordingly if enrolling after the start date.
DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or other dance styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, other dance styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.