Samantha Watson, Instructor
Wednesdays, 6:00-7:00 pm
Saturdays, 11:00 am-12:00 pm
Develop coordination, grace, musicality, flexibility, and balance in this sequential program. Basic ballet technique and vocabulary will be introduced as well as barre work, adagio and allegro movements, and dancing in unison.
Dance attire for these classes:
- Pink footed tights (usually recommended for females)
- OR black footed tights (usually recommended for males)
- Solid colored leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
- No footless tights or leotards with skirts
Dance Fees: $10 registration fee; $504* tuition. $252 if enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein (only one dance class or FUNdamentals class qualifies for discounted class rate). first class is already discounted 50%, so additional classes will be discounted 50% of full tuition. 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee. (Fees are as of Fall 2021.)
DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or other dance styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, other dance styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.