Hochstein's COVID Safety Information
Monday, January 10, 2022
Dear members of the Hochstein community,
NEW GUIDELINES: Please Click here to access the Student COVID-19 Guidance document which outlines what to do in the event of symptoms, exposure, or a positive test.
Below please find a grid of our general safety protocols when in our building. Directly below the grid, we have outlined specific protocols for attending student concerts and/or recitals in a bulleted format.
Please note that rental concerts and WXXI's Live from Hochstein concerts may have different protocols. Please check out the individual event listings on our Calendar page for that information.
Thank you for your cooperation and for your continued support for keeping all members of our community safe.
Student Concert Safety Protocols:
- There are no capacity restrictions for audiences in the Performance Hall or Recital Hall.
- Please do not attend any activity at Hochstein if you are not feeling 100% healthy.
- Audience members (age 2 and older) must wear masks at all times while in the building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Distancing is encouraged between households when possible.
- Vaccination is not required EXCEPT for attendance at WXXI's Live From Hochstein concerts on Wednesdays at noon (per WXXI protocols).
- ALL ENSEMBLE performers must remain masked at all times. VOCAL and WIND performers must use performance masks. WIND performers must also use bell covers. Hochstein will assist in procuring proper equipment as needed.
- WIND or VOCAL SOLO recital performers may perform without masks or bell covers, in the Performance Hall only, and must replace their masks when not on stage. All other performers must remain masked at all times.
Please note: Select concerts will be live streamed on YouTube. Please click here to find details on our website calendar. Please use this link to access live streamed events and recordings.
You may click here for a downloadable copy of the above chart.