Part-Time TEMPORARY HEALTH SCREENER
The Hochstein School seeks a Part-Time temporary employee to assist the School’s operations.
- Tuesday, 2:30-8:30pm
- Thursday, 2:30-8:30pm
- Saturday 12:30-4:30pm
Start date Tuesday, January 26, 2021 or as soon as available.
- Days of work are based on the School’s calendar of lessons and classes.
- The position is classified as temporary/seasonal; paid hourly at NYS minimum wage (currently $12.50/hour) and does not include benefits except those mandated by law.
- The employee reports to the Operations Manager and works closely with other Hochstein facilities/operations staff.
Duties: Greet all individuals entering the building and carry out health screening, including temperature check using hand-held temperature scanner. Check to see if the individual has completed the online health questionnaire; if not, enter information and responses into the questionnaire. Inform individuals not meeting the entry requirements and provide information on recommended next steps.
- HS Diploma; minimum age 18.
- Comfortable with basic data entry and spreadsheet functions.
- Comfortable performing temperature checks using handheld scanner.
- Friendly, helpful attitude; trustworthy, reliable character.
- Attention to detail in handling all duties.
Additional qualifications desired:
- Flexibility in scheduling.
Email résumé and names/contact information for 3 references, to:
Dr. Margaret Quackenbush, President & Executive Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
Hochstein is a diverse community of teachers and learners and BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.