The Hochstein School’s Expressive Arts Department encompasses music therapy, art therapy, and dance movement therapy and serves clients of all ages and abilities. Clients are seen individually and/or in groups. Most individual clients are seen at Hochstein for weekly 30- to 60-minute sessions whereas group sessions are typically run out in the community (at group homes, residences, long-term care facilities, day-hab programs, and hospitals) and are usually about 60 minutes in length. These groups typically meet weekly or bi-monthly, though some meet twice weekly.
All applicants should have:
- Interest in working with individuals/groups of all ages/abilities
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a team (with faculty, caregivers, and service providers)
- Passion for the field of music therapy
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- MT-BC credential (within 6mos of hire date)
Part-time hours to start (6-8hrs/week with room to grow)
Some evening availability required
Hourly compensation commensurate with experience
Please send your resume, cover letter, and three references to Expressive Arts chair Jennifer Phillips at email@example.com.