Diane Lewis, Instructor
Tuesdays, 6:45-7:45 pm
Ages 13 to Adult
NOTE: This class is being offered virtually. Online instruction with Hochstein is easy! To find out more about the technical requirements, click here.
A continuing focus on the Russian (Vaganova) Technique at the intermediate level.
Dance attire for this class:
- Pink footed or convertible tights (usually recommended for females)
- OR black footed or convertible tights (usually recommended for males)
- Solid colored leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
- No footless tights or leotards with skirts
- Adults: dance skirt permitted
FEES for the above classes: $10 registration fee; $102* tuition; $78 for students enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein during summer session. Discounts may apply for students enrolled in multiple dance classes. (Fees are as of Summer 2021.)
SPECIAL DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or Dance Styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet or Dance Styles class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee. For students already receiving a discount for individual lessons, the second additional class is 50% of full tuition (not the discounted amount).
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.