The Hochstein School offers several ways for parents, students, alumni, and the Rochester community to play an active role in fulfilling our mission of providing excellent music and dance opportunities for everyone no matter their age, ability, or socioeconomic status. Our volunteers are key to Hochstein’s welcoming atmosphere. By volunteering with us, you are helping to build a stronger, more inclusive arts community.
Volunteer Opportunities at Hochstein:
- Hochstein Ambassadors – Hochstein’s new Community Engagement Volunteer program – give tours, help with info tables, and more.
- Ushers – Help greet guests, hand out programs, and seat attendees with special needs during Hochstein’s concerts.
- One-Day Clean Up Events – Beautify Hochstein by helping with small clean-up activities inside Hochstein and around its building.
- Committee Volunteer – Have professional skills you are willing to utilize to advance Hochstein’s mission? Contact us to learn about potential committee volunteer opportunities.
- Special Projects – Hochstein occasionally has the need for help with projects like database or research work, help with mailings, or volunteers at our events.
Interested in learning more? Contact Cynthia Pacia, Director of Development & Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 454-4403 x223.