Diane Lewis, Instructor
Tuesdays, 6:45-8:15 pm
Note: This class is now being offered virtually. Online instruction with Hochstein is easy! To find out more about the technical requirements, click here.
A continuing focus on the Russian (Vaganova) Technique at the intermediate level.
Dance attire for this class:
- Pink footed or convertible tights (usually recommended for females)
- OR black footed or convertible tights (usually recommended for males)
- Solid colored leotard (usually recommended for females)
- OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
- No footless tights or leotards with skirts
- Adults: dance skirt permitted
Dance Fees: $10 registration fee; $612* yearly tuition, payable in quarterly installments of $153. For students enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein, yearly tuition is $468 payable in quarterly installments of $117. (Fees are as of Fall 2020.)
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.