Cheryl Johnson, Instructor
Saturdays, 12:15-1:15 pm
Basic coordination and movement isolation involved in jazz technique, using a variety of music styles including jazz and Top 40. Classes are highly energetic and include warm-up, center, and traveling combinations.
Dance attire for this class:
- Pink or black footless tights OR black form fitting jazz pants
- Pink or black leotard OR solid light or white t-shirt
- Hair pulled back in ponytail or bun
- Black jazz shoes or pink or black ballet slippers
- No excessive jewelry
Fee: $10 registration fee; $540* tuition, payable in quarterly installments of $135. $288 ($72 per quarter) if enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein (only one dance class or FUNdamentals class qualifies for discounted class rate). First class is already discounted 50%, so additional classes will be discounted 50% of full tuition. 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee. (Fees are as of Fall 2022.)
Please note that tuition will be prorated accordingly if enrolling after the start date.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.