Diane Lewis, Instructor
Ballet IIB: Wednesdays, 6:00-7:00 pm
Ballet IIA: Saturdays, 10:30 am-11:30 am
Continue to develop coordination, grace, musicality, flexibility, and balance in this sequential program. Ballet II is the next level of formal ballet training.
Dance attire for these classes:
- Pink OR black footed tights
- Light pink, light blue or light purple leotard OR solid light or white t-shirt
- Sheer light-colored skirt permitted
- Ballet slippers
- NO street shoes on the marley floor
- Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
- No excessive jewelry
Fee: $10 registration fee; $540* tuition, payable in quarterly installments of $135. $288 ($72 per quarter) if enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein (only one dance class or FUNdamentals class qualifies for discounted class rate). First class is already discounted 50%, so additional classes will be discounted 50% of full tuition. 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee. (Fees are as of Fall 2022.)
Please note that tuition will be prorated accordingly if enrolling after the start date.
DANCE SAVINGS: Take one Ballet or other dance styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, other dance styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.