NEW! Children's Pre-Jazz
Lauren Tenney, Instructor
Saturdays, 11:00-11:45 am
This new offering is a lively class focusing on beginning jazz technique, in an engaging fun-filled class, designed specifically for young movers!
Dance attire for this class:
- Female: footless tights (black form fitting jazz pants permitted), black leotard, hair pulled back
- Male: black footless tights or pants or shorts, black t-shirt
- Bare feet or black jazz shoes
- OR please feel free to wear your ballet attire! (especially if you are taking the Pre-Ballet Saturday class - no need to change!)
Fees: $10 registration fee; $468* yearly tuition, payable in quarterly installments of $117. Students enrolled in individual lessons at Hochstein qualify for a reduced fee of $6.50 for one Children’s Dance or Music FUNdamentals class ($234 yearly tuition). Fees are as of Fall 2017.
NEW SAVINGS for 2017-18: Take one Ballet or Alternative Styles class at full tuition, get a second (or more) Ballet, Alternative Styles, or Wellness class at 50% off! First class at $468, second class and beyond at 50% ($234 for Ballet/Alternative Styles, $72 for 9-week Wellness). 50% discount applies to the lower tuition fee. For students already receiving a discount for individual lessons, the first class is already discounted 50%, so additional classes will be discounted 50% of full tuition.
* Learn more about our Tuition Assistance by clicking here.