The Hochstein School seeks a PT temporary employee to assist the School's operations.
- Schedule: morning, 7:00-11:00am, Monday- Friday (20 hours/week)
- The position is classified as temporary (anticipated term 3-4 months), is paid hourly at minimum wage, and does not include benefits
- The employee reports to the Operations Manager and works closely with other Hochstein facilities/operations staff
- Opening the building daily
- Daily cleaning and trash remval (bathrooms fixtures and floors- including refilling paper and soap supplies, vacuuming/mopping hallways, offices, studios, etc. as needed, glass doors and display cases)
- Occasional setup/teardown for meetings and other events
- Seasonal - Shoveling snow and laying salt at front entrance area and ramp
- Periodic other cleaning duties, inventory of cleaning and paper supplies, etc.
- Other duties as determined by the Operations Manager
- Trustworthy, reliable character
- Willingness to handle any assigned custodial/facilities duties as requested
- Helpful attitude
- Attention to detail in handling all duties
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, climb stairs
- Excellent oral communication skills
Background check required Additional qualifications desired:
- Self-starter, problem-solver, ability to see what needs to be done and take care of it
- Occasional flexibility in scheduling a plus
Please email, send, or fax resume and names/contact information for 3 references, to:
Randy Kemp, Operations Manager: email@example.com
The Hochstein School
50 N. Plymouth Ave.
Rochester, NY 14614
Fax: (585) 454-4393
No phone calls, please
The Hochstein School provides music and dance instruction and arts therapy services to individuals of all ages, levels, abilities, and backgrounds, regardless of financial means. Each year more than 3,500 children, youth, and adults participate in lessons, classes, and ensembles taught by an exceptional 110-member faculty.