Part-Time Position Available: Data Manager, Expressive Arts (EA) Department
The Expressive Arts Department Data Manager reports to the EA Department Chair and works closely with department faculty members and other administrative staff at Hochstein, especially the Business Office staff.
- Maintain contract database
- Issue and disseminate annual contracts & policies
- Complete and/or update contracts as needed
- Weekly collect & upload therapists’ contract schedules on server
- Update therapists’ contract schedules to most current status, including all contact info
- Collect, upload on Server and organize weekly documentation submissions
- Other duties as assigned
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Associates degree or higher in Accounting or Business
- 2+ years related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word
- Excellent attention to detail, high degree of accuracy
- Professional communication skills, written and oral
- Trustworthiness, reliability, flexibility, persistence
- Ability to carry out duties with a minimum of supervision
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Schedule: Part-time, 18 hours/week. 4.5 hours per day, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday during business hours; specific schedule to be determined.
Hourly compensation dependent on qualifications and experience; starting range: $12.00-$13.00/hour.
Position available immediately.
To apply: send letter of interest, résumé, and list of 3 current references to:
Maria Hancock, Expressive Arts Department Chair
The Hochstein School
50 N. Plymouth Avenue
Rochester, NY 14614
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
The Hochstein School provides music and dance instruction and Expressive Arts (music, dance, art therapy and wellness sessions) services to anyone with an interest, regardless of age, level of skill, or financial means. Each year as many as 4,000 students from toddlers to senior citizens participate in individual lessons, group classes, and ensembles taught by an exceptional 110+ member faculty.